2. Unlock your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet (metamask) by clicking Unlock Wallet (you can also Connect in the top right-hand corner). If you haven't yet connected your wallet to PancakeSwap, you can view the guide to here.
3. Choose the token you want to trade from the dropdown menu in the "From" section. The default setting is BNB.
Whichever token you choose, you will need to make sure you have some to trade with. Your balance is shown above the token dropdown menu.
4. Choose the token you want to trade ($BTVS) to in the "To" section as above, or paste the $BTVS's token contract . Next, type an amount for your "To" currency by clicking inside the input box.
Your "From" currency amount will be estimated automatically. You can also type your "From" amount and have the "To" amount estimate automatically if you like.
5. Check the details, and click the Swap button.
6. A window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct.
7. Done! You can click View on BscScan to see your transaction details on the explorer.